DISCUSSION

Cannot install Mobro Service

6 people are following

Hello,

i have tried many times to install and reinstall the app but looks like the service could not be installed on my system and i dont' understand why.

f9e1854c-05cf-4473-8845-a7c763d626db.af859d29.png

When i click on “start” nothing happens and when i click on “install” it opens a CMD popup and closes it after some seconds. 

a409268a-fe3e-4b49-87fa-84532c9fbfcf.f4b89f5e.png

Does anyone have the same problem?

I have also tried running everything as administrator but nothing changed.

 

 

Replies 1 - 6 (6)

Do you happen to have any news? I have the same problem unfortunately. Thank you

This service is necessary for collecting data from plugins. If this service is not running, dashboards will not receive any data.

Command failed: "C:\Users\mildt\AppData\Roaming\mobro-data\service\MoBro.Service.Installer.exe" start

 

I'm in the same situation. Even after deleting the problematic folder, the same problem persists.

Hey everyone,

I found that closing the app and then running it as administrator solved the issue for me.

This problem has come up again since I just did the update.  Running as admin doesn't work.  Disabling BitDefender doesn't work.  Is there a fix?  I love the product, just a big problem to get running. 

Hi All, same issue in here, did anyone find a solution? I've tryed installing  with admin rights, but nothing…, also found some installers inside “%appdata%\mobro-data\service” as “MoBro.Plugin.exe", “MoBro.Service.exe”, “MoBro.Service.Installer.exe”, “MoBro.UserPluginRunner.exe” and "MoBro.Plugin.MoBroHardwareMonitor.exe”, but after install them with admin rights everything remains the same.

Update*, it's working for me, just ignore this message, it says the service is unistalled but it actually is, and working fine, just tryed adding the “Dubbadhar” layount on a dashboard and it works :)

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.